The pavilions are located within the perimeter of the Royal Gardens of Turin and have been built in 1921 and renovated in the 1970s. The goal of the project is to realize a new entrance to the Museum of Antiquity built by Gabetti & Isola in the 1980s. The works involve all thee three existing pavilions.
Architectural project: DAR and Isolarchitetti
Structures: Milan Ingegneria
Systems: MCM Ingegneria
Amount of the works: 8.300.000 Euro